To download a list of projects...click here. (PDF document)
CURRENT Projects in need of funding:
- New T1-11 on upper side of guy's bath house - $600
- Acoustical tiles for dining hall ceiling - $2,000 (still need $600)
- Purchase a gas powered pressure washer - $800
- New porch on upper back entrance of lodge - $9,500 (still need $1,000)
- Re-shingle half of the lodge roof while adding porch - $4,000 (still need $1,000)
- Picnic table/umbrella for outside of the store - $1,000
- Replace mattresses - $1,500
- Generator hook-up for shop/lodge - $10,000 (still need $2,000)
"Wish We Could" Projects:
- New dishes for the dining hall - $800
- New convection ovens for the big kitchen - $4,000
- New refrigerator for the big kitchen - $3,000
- Generator hook-up for the bath-houses/cabins - $13,000
- Build a tree house/cabin group space on hill above ball-field - $3,500
- Replace electric heat with propane heaters in cabin 8 and 9 - $3,500
- Refinish the 40-year-old cabin floors with epoxy paint - 5 cabins x $1,000 each
- Replace the siding (T1-11) on on gym uphill side and gable end - $5,000
- Small bikes (fat-bike mountain bikes) for the smaller riders - $2,300
- Purchase a shed for ball-field storage of sports equipment and mower - $4,500
- Asphalt around the new dining hall and lodge, and someday the parking lot. $?
- Add another staff/family cabin - $30,000.00 each
- Winterize the water line to the three staff/family cabins - (involves digging for water line, etc.)
- Add paid part-time staff: summer maintenance, activity director, and cooks for retreats.
"Dream” Possibilities for the future:
- Build a new chapel with seating for 250 plus.
- Attempt to buy more acreage around the camp.
- Bury the electric lines, and phone line, coming into the camp to take out the poles.
- Develop and landscape a pond area.
- Buy hunting camps across the road for staff or storage.
- Drill another well for a back-up water system.
- Upgrade out waste-treatment system by tying into the nearby township system.