To download a list of projects...click here. (PDF document)
- Acoustical tiles for dining hall ceiling - $2,000
- LED conversion for dining hall lights - $800
- Additional/replacement folding chairs for the dining hall - $2,000
- Replacement couches for the dining hall - $2,000
- Generator hook-up for cabins/lodge - $12,000
- Porch on upper back entrance of lodge (and re-shingle half of lodge roof) - $10,000
- Replace water heater in guy's bath house - $2,500
- New T1-11 on upper side of guy's bath house - $600
- Redo cement on girl's bath house shower floor - $2,000
- Purchase a gas powered pressure washer - $800
- Rebuild treatment plant sand bed walls - $8,500
- Picnic table/umbrella for outside of the store - $1,000
- Water system upgrades - $1,000
- Refinish the lodge downstairs floor with epoxy paint - $2,500 (have funds)
- Bottle filling stations for both bath houses - $1,800 (have funds)
"Wish We Could" Projects:
- Build a tree house/cabin group space on hill above ball-field - $3,500
- Refinish the 40-year-old cabin floors with epoxy paint - 5 cabins x $1,000 each
- Replace the siding (T1-11) on on gym uphill side and gable end - $5,000
- Small bikes (fat-bike mountain bikes) for the smaller riders - $2,300
- Purchase a shed for ball-field storage of sports equipment and mower - $4,500
- Asphalt around the new dining hall and lodge, and someday the parking lot. $?
- Add another staff/family cabin - $30,000.00 each
- Winterize the water line to the three staff/family cabins - (involves digging for water line, etc.)
- Add paid part-time staff: summer maintenance, activity director, and cooks for retreats.
- Upgrade out waste-treatment system by tying into the nearby (1/2 mile) township system.
"Dream” Possibilities for the future:
- Build a new chapel with seating for 250 plus.
- Attempt to buy more acreage around the camp.
- Bury the electric lines, and phone line, coming into the camp to take out the poles.
- Develop and landscape a pond area.
- Buy hunting camps across the road for staff or storage.
- Drill another well for a back-up water system.